Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Vermont Country Store


I have been an online customer of The Vermont Country Store for a while, but had never visited the original store on Main Street in Weston.
I went there recently to photograph Head of Retail Bill Ackerman for the Better Business Bureau. They plan to use one of the images on their web site home page.
WOW! That store is incredible! They really do have EVERYTHING, and even more! The store is packed to the rafters with household items, hard to find items, stuff your grandparents used, clothing, cheese, old-fashioned candy, amazing books, toys galore...if you can think of it, I'll bet you can find it there.
The whole staff was friendly and helpful and Mr. Ackerman himself is as relaxed and down-to-earth as you could want.
I am definitely going to make another trip to Weston to do my holiday shopping. Go ahead, take a drive - it is so worth the time.

No comments: