Monday, December 15, 2008

HOLIDAY HAPPINESS


Could you wish for a cuter Christmas angel?
Ellen's family came to the studio for holiday portraits during my Toys for Kids promotion in December. The concept is simple - the family brings a new, unwrapped toy for the holiday collection drive and they get a free portrait session. Every one wins!
I want to thank all my regular and new clients who participated this year - together we collected a pretty big pile of goodies for neighboring families. I enjoyed seeing you all and the chance to help out in our community.
So to all my friends, young and old, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNUKAH, PEACEFUL KWANZAA AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Don't forget to check out my Double Your Money holiday special at www.gillianrandall.com /Galleries/Portraits/Specials. This special, good for any portraits taken in 2009, expires on Dec. 31, so take a look!

No comments: